Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Here is Murphy hanging out on Valentine's Day in his cute onesie from Uncle Wes- it says "Chicks Dig Me"! It is obvious here by the smile that he definetly believes what his shirt says!:) Murphy giving Mommy her card from him- of course he had to eat it first!
Daddy and Murphy checking out all their Valentine swag! He liked his stuffed animal's song the first time, but since then he's not been impressed by her singing abilities! (screaming, red faced, etc!) Hopefully he will not start doing this when I sing to him!:)

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the pic of him on the soffa. His smile is too cute! Hope you had a good Valentines!

Courtney said...

He is SO cute! I;m glad little Murphy had a good first Valentine's Day!

Aflowers said...

I'm a chick and i totally dig him!!!!

Dee-Dee said...

He is hilariously cute! I love that picture. He looks so much like his daddy to me...

Maureen said...

Murph looks cute on the sofa.
:)

Julie said...

Love the first pic! He is getting so big and he's SO adorable!

Jacqueline said...

Meg,

I am going to be in the minority here, but I have to say that I think he looks a lot like YOU in the picture on the couch! Keep the pictures and notes coming. I love checking in on the blog.