Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary! Walker and I celebrated by staying the night at Buckberry Creek Lodge near Gatlinburg. It was beautiful and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner and a morning of sleeping in! Murphy and I are both so blessed to have such a caring, thoughtful, and attentive husband and father! We love you! The fireplace in our room
We hiked down to Buckberry Creek. They have a cool ampitheatre with fireplaces and a TV for guests to use!
View of the Smoky Mountains from our balcony- We both highly recommend this place for a weekend getway! It would also be fun for several couples to come up here and stay as well!
Murphy stayed with DeeDee and Dibs while we were away. Here he is watching me pack his stuff and anxiously awaiting all the fun he will be having as soon as mom and dad hit the road! Thanks for keeping him, DeeDee and Dibs!

10 comments:

Sharon said...

I posted earlier, but it didnt go on I guess! Looks like you guys had fun. Happy 3 years! Love the outdoor pics. Kev and I need to get down there soon.

Christy said...

I love the mountain views... how nice and relaxing!!!! Murphy looks like a big boy in his chair!!!

Austin and Collin Bruner said...

Hey Megs! Looks like y'all had a wonderful anniversary and Murph had fun with the Diddles--happy anniversary! We miss you! xoxo

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like fun-I love having nights out-aren't we lucky to have family to keep our sweet ones! I love the Boo! video too-so cute!

Dee-Dee said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It looks like you guys had fun!

Maureen said...

can't believe it has been 3 years! time flies for sure.
:)

Maureen said...

oh you have been working on your blog girl! it looks way better--I'm glad you can see the whole ticker now since it was too short before.

The Diddles said...

ha, Mo! I knew you would notice! I was trying to fix the time, but I just noticed that I changed it from time to date! I'll have to work on that tomorrow!

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jason and Becca said...

Happy Anniversary! blessings for many more!