Monday, March 15, 2010

Healthy Weekend!

We are finally healthy! (I hope!) We went to the zoo Saturday and had a great time! This monkey was so cool! He put on quite a show and even gave Murphy a "high five" through the glass!
Being silly with the otters



Murph was also ready to go play with his church buddies on Sunday. They looked for the lost sheep in Sunday School!



NeNe got him this coat in the fall and I'm just getting around to taking his picture in it. As Murphy would say, "I lookin' sharp!"





2 comments:

juliette said...

hey. hope you are doing well. your little guy is just adorable.
like your new blog design.
juliette

Allison Dobbs said...

Wow! You re-vamped your blog! Been a while since I've looked at it. Looks great! Need to come see my li'l man really, really soon!