Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day at St. Mark... and a few more!

Yesterday we went to Murphy's Mother's Day party at his school. It was so cute! Jack said the blessing and Murphy was quick to finish it with a big "Amen!" He was also the first to the table for cookies- big surprise! :) He showed me his favorite things in his classroom and also gave me a sweet frame with his picture in it! (See below) Folding his hands for the blessing! ( My pics are so blurry- I think there was a smudge on the lens!)




Wearing mommy's glasses! He likes to put them on and bump into things when it makes his vision blurry- strange child!


P.S. I do not let him do this often! haha:)


Well, NeNe, there is your "Murphy moment" for the day! Hope it helps you get a fix!:)



3 comments:

Lin Lin said...

Oh my goodness! He is the cutest thing. That is an old Girl Scout prayer we sang at every meal at camp! I LOVE the glasses. I cannot make it without seeing him at some point next week. I feel a sick day coming!!!

Love NeNe

Sharon said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! Love his little craft he made you. Glad he is doing well. He is getting so big!

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures in your glasses are hilarious. He is such a funny little guy. I would have given him a run for his money to the cookie table! Great talking to you the other day.