Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day at St. Mark... and a few more!

Yesterday we went to Murphy's Mother's Day party at his school. It was so cute! Jack said the blessing and Murphy was quick to finish it with a big "Amen!" He was also the first to the table for cookies- big surprise! :) He showed me his favorite things in his classroom and also gave me a sweet frame with his picture in it! (See below) Folding his hands for the blessing! ( My pics are so blurry- I think there was a smudge on the lens!)




Wearing mommy's glasses! He likes to put them on and bump into things when it makes his vision blurry- strange child!


P.S. I do not let him do this often! haha:)


Well, NeNe, there is your "Murphy moment" for the day! Hope it helps you get a fix!:)



3 comments:

Lin Lin said...

Oh my goodness! He is the cutest thing. That is an old Girl Scout prayer we sang at every meal at camp! I LOVE the glasses. I cannot make it without seeing him at some point next week. I feel a sick day coming!!!

Love NeNe

Sharon Thompson said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! Love his little craft he made you. Glad he is doing well. He is getting so big!

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures in your glasses are hilarious. He is such a funny little guy. I would have given him a run for his money to the cookie table! Great talking to you the other day.